CLEMENTINE NIGHTIE (English)
PDF PATTERN – DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
SIZES: 12MO – 12Y
SKILL LEVEL: BEGINNER
The Clementine nightie is a flowy and feminine design which is comfortable to wear. It features a short, lined bodice with tie straps and below the knee gathered skirt. A skirt ruffle can be added to the hemline for extra length and prettiness! A perfect beginner pattern which is suited to soft woven or knit fabrics. Of course, the Clementine nightie pattern can also be used to make gorgeous dresses to be worn during the day. A flattering style that suits all ages.
Upon order you can download a zip folder with three files – instructions, home print and shop print.
- formatted to print at home on A4 or letter sized paper or at a print shop (AO);
- detailed yardage tables and cutting diagrams;
- measurements in metric and imperial throughout;
- detailed digital diagrams for the garment construction;
- seam allowance included;
- a thoroughly tested pattern.
Thank you for shopping with sewpony…HAPPY SEWING!!